An opportunity to join a growing team of leading retail architects and designers with a local, national and international project focus.
Leonard Design Architects are a design-led practice specialising in Retail Design with offices in Nottingham, London & Kuala Lumpur. The practice’s work varies in typology and scale from the masterplanning of city centres to the design of one off boutique retail units, and strategic front end consultancy through to on-site delivery. Our expertise is widely recognised with local, national and international project locations ranging from Bramcote to Brazil.
We would like to further strengthen our, Nottingham based, interior design team in order to deliver a growing list of existing projects and new opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Professional experience within the Retail sector involving the development of retail strategies, branding and the creation of compelling environments. Other addition sector experience is welcomed to help contribute towards our broadening project base.
- Still a “do-er” who contributes to the production of design information throughout the design process whilst still being able to manage small project teams (with an aspiration or the existing experience to grow beyond this).
- Someone who actively enjoys passing on knowledge and facilitating the growth of junior team members.
- A genuine passion for design and the built environment.
- Someone who is interested in both the vision and the detail.
- Strong sketching ability is always welcomed.
- An ability and willingness to work across disciplines and contribute towards the practice’s interior and architectural work.
- Revit (beneficial)
- Sketch Up
- Rhino (beneficial)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
A successful applicant will benefit from a highly competitive salary and progressive employee benefits such as an unlimited/ open leave policy and an employee mentor system.
To find out more about us follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn or check out our News Feed on the website.
To apply please send examples of work and a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM our director John on Twitter @Morgan_JohnM